Biagio Bucaro’s Live Call in Show Televised Appearance with Mark Goodman of Score Chicago discussing his cyberlaw practice on CANTV on August 4, 2011.
Biagio Bucaro’s Live Call in Show Televised Appearance with Mark Goodman of Score Chicago on CANTV on June 17, 2011
Second Restaurant Workshop through Score Chicago @ Moraine Valley Community College on June 29, 2011
There will be the second workshop presented by the Law Office of Biagio Bucaro LLC in conjunction with Score Chicago & Moraine Valley College. The date of the event in June 29, 2011 between 10:30 to 5:30.
Outline of the Topics
Part 1: Opening a Restaurant 10:30AM-1:30PM
Real Estate Issues: Buying, Leasing
Purchasing a Restaurant
Food Safety, Permits & Licensing
Lunch Break for all day attendees 1:30-2:00
Part 2: Running a Restaurant 2:PM-5:30PM
Operations and Management
Marketing & Advertising
Alcohol Education & Licensing
Biagio Bucaro, Attorney, LAW OFFICE OF BIAGIO BUCARO LLC
Tom Reboletti, Restaurant Radio Host, Restaurant and Business Consultant
Lee Roupas, Education Manger, Illinois Liquor Control Commission
Nick Berner, Senior Account Executive, Groupon Inc.
Billy Nolan, Food Safety Consultant, Billy G. Nolen & Associates
Michael Manning, Fusion Accounting LLC
Alex Guerrero, Business Banker, Harris Bank
Chris Bucaro, Owner, Rosario’s Inc
Jesse Ayello, Sysco
Moraine Valley Community College
Business and Conference Center
M Building, Moraine Room #3/ 9000 W. College Pkwy
Palos Hills,, IL (Map)
I would like to invite you to a seminar that I believe you will find very informative & worthwhile. The seminar is titled “Opening and Running a Restaurant” that will be from 1PM – 6PM on April 16, 2011 at Score Chicago.
I understand that opening a restaurant is a big concern, having been born and raised in a restaurant environment and coming from a family of restaurant entrepreneurs. Although everybody has their own ideas as to how a restaurant should be run, getting guidance from those with specialized experience can better assist you in obtaining your goals. That is the reason this seminar was created, to equip you to better prepare and plan for your restaurant to be a success. We have an impressive panel of speakers with different backgrounds and the requisite professional experience.
Speakers at the event include:
- Biagio Bucaro , Franchise & Restaurant Attorney, Law Office of Biagio Bucaro LLC
- Ted Penesis, Education Manger, Illinois Liquor Control Commission
- Tom Reboletti, Restaurant Radio Host, Restaurant and Real Estate Consultant
- Ernest Black, Food Safety Consultant, Billy G. Nolen Associates
- Michael Manning, Forensic Accountant & IT Specialist, Fusion Accounting LLC
- Alex Guerrero, Business Banker, Harris Bank
- Jeremy Rosenberg, Commercial Insurance Agent, Midwest Insurance Agency
- Business Structure & Importance of Properly Organizing to Avoid Potential Problems
- Location Selection and Real Estate Issues: Buying, Leasing
- Marketing; Website Development, Internet Promotion, Menu Design
- Start-up Cost Estimations: Capacity, Equipment, Training, Etc.
- Banking and Financing: Loans, Line of Credit, Credit Card Service Set-up
- Food Safety: Health Department Issues, Permitting, Training
- Food Ordering and Procurement: Inventory, Market Issues
- Alcohol Issues: Permitting and Licensing, Serving and Selling
- Operations and Management
- Accounting and Taxes
The seminar will be held at Score Chicago located at 500 W. Madison, Suite 1150, Chicago, IL 60661 located in the Citibank Building which is also home to the Ogilvie Transportation Center. Getting to the event is easy by Metra Train either directly to Ogilvie Transportation Center or to Union Station located less than two blocks away. Additionally, there are several convenient parking lots located within several blocks of the Citibank Building.
The cost of the event is $60 in advance and $70 at the door on the day of the event. The entire seminar fee is utilized by Score Chicago to assist them in their efforts to provide entrepreneur education and to foster the formation, growth and success of small business in the United States.
For additional details and to sign up please visit the event page located here.
For those of you that cannot attend this event but may be in need of Legal or Business Consulting services in the future, please consider the services of this law firm to assist you for all of your legal and business needs. For more information please contact the Law Office of Biagio Bucaro LLC at 847-619-7450 for a free 30 minute consultation for prospective clients.
Join the Chicago Web Professionals Meetup Group on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 7PM when the Law Office of Biagio Bucaro LLC will present “Cyberlaw for Web Designers and Developers.”
The Law Office of Biagio Bucaro LLC will provide a high level overview of the following relevant areas impacting web designers and developers:
- Proposal & Contract Development
- Subcontractor Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Copyright & Work for Hire
- E-commerce Issues
Location: Boocoo Cultural Center, 1823 Church Street, Evanston 60201. There is a free parking lot across the street that belongs to Evanston Township High School open for our use. Otherwise, there should be ample street parking along Dodge Avenue or Church Street.
Please register at the Meet-up page for Chicago Web Professionals at http://www.meetup.com/chicago-web-pros/events/16107691/
Going Into Business Seminar at Score Chicago on February 7, 2011
Do you have what it takes to start and run a successful business? If so, what are the first steps you should take? This workshop will help you assess your prospects, give you the initial direction you need, and inspire you to move forward to realize your dream.
The outline of the seminar is as follows:
- Find what it takes to go into your own business – Your entrepreneurship qualities.
- Self Evaluation – SWOT analysis
- Know your financial health.
- Learn to talk in business language- Business terminologies you should be familiar with.
- SCORE programs making your dream a reality
- Your business model: How to build one?
- Finding capital required to go into business: Where to go for financing?
- Some legal issues to consider: Your business structure options, intellectual property issues.
Click here to register
The LAW OFFICE OF BIAGIO BUCARO LLC will be participating in the 2010 Franchise Show Chicago, a free event that focuses on franchise education and exploration. The event will be held on March 19th & 20th at Carlisle Banquets located on Butterfield Road in Lombard [Directions]. Please visit franchiseshowchicago.com to register and find more information about the event.
Alternatively you can directly register here.
The Law Office of Biagio Bucaro LLC has moved office locations in Schaumburg and is now located at The Diamond Bank Building in the Schaumburg Executive Plaza.
Our new office information is as follows:
Law Office of Biagio Bucaro LLC
1051 Perimeter Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Free 30 minute consultation at my office or over the internet via video chat with an appointment.